H.O. : ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Mahesh Bank Calendar
Click here to download Mahesh Bank Calendar 2013.
- Core Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Mutual Fund
- Forex Services
- Money Transfer
- Life Insurance
- PAN Card
Monthly News letter for in-house communique Click here to view
- Home » »
- » »
- Foreign Exchange Services
Foreign Exchange Facility
The Bank now renders Forex Serivces under A.D. - Category-II
The Money Transfer business in accordance with Memorandum AMC issued vide A.P. (DIR Series) Circular No. 43/A.P. (FL Series) Circular No.1 dated November 12, 2002. To release remit foreign exchange for the following transactions in terms of A.P. (DIR Series) Circular No. 25/A.P. (FL Series) Circular No.02 dated March 6, 2006:-
- Private Visits.
- Remittance by tour operators/travel agents to overseas agents/principals/hotels.
- Business Travels.
- Fees for participation in global conferences and specialized training.
- Remittance for participation in international events / competitions (towards training, sponsorship and prize money).
- Film shooting.
- Medical Treatment abroad,
- Disbursement of crew wages.
- Overseas Education.
- Remittance under educational tie up arrangements with universities abroad.
- Remittance towards fees for examinations held in India and abroad and additional score sheets for GRE, TOEFL etc.,
- Employment and processing, assessment fees for overseas job applications.
- Emigration and Emigration Consultancy Fees.
- Skills / credential assessment fees for intending migrants.
- Visa fees.
- Processing fees for registration of documents as required by the Portuguese / other Governments,
- Registration / Subscription / Membership fees to International Organizations.
the Foreign Exchange Officer on +91-40-23437100 (Ext: 218)
or through mail: email@example.com