Limits For Business
Limits are extended to traders and manufacturers for
- Trading activity - Open Cash Credit (OCC)
- Manufacturing Activity - Small Scale Cash Credit (SSCC)
- Hypothecation Stocks
- Assignment of receivables ( Not exceeding 40% of Total Limits Sanctioned at any point of time
- Mortgage of immovable property/ies (In case the limit is more than Rs. 5 Lacs )
- Personal Guarantee of One / two persons.
Amount of facility:
- Depending upon the constitution of the applicant / borrower as per his eligibility.
- Raw Material – 25%
- Stocks in manufacturing activity – 25% to 40%,
- Finished Goods - 25% to 30%
- Stocks in trading activity – 25% to 50%,
- Book Debts ( Receivables) - 25% to 50%
- Maximum amount of limit against book debts (Out of total sanctioned limit) – Not exceeding 40% of limit sanctioned at any point of time.
Rate of Interest
Different rates upto 10 lacs and above 10 Lacs.
12 months for limits.