LOANS AND LIMITS AGAINST IMMOVABLE PROPERTIES
Mortagage Loans , Overdraft against other securities, Mortagage Loans and rent securitisation scheme.
- Individuals / Proprietary / Partnership Firms and joint stock companies are eligible under the scheme.
- Primary :
- Immovable property other than agriculture land.
- Future rent receivables.
- Personal Guarantee of third party and / or owners of properties offered as security
- On Purchase / Construction of Open Plot / Commercial Property – 25% to 50%
- On Sale consideration OR Distress Value of the property - 30% to 50%
- On rent receivables – 10% to 20%
RATE OF INTEREST
- Different rates upto 10 lacs and above 10 Lacs.
- Under rent securitisation scheme
- For Business Development
- Other purposes.
AMOUNT OF FACILITY
- Minimum 0.50 lacs, Maximum depending up on the scheme and constitution of the applicant as under:
- Individuals / Proprietary Firms Rs 1000 lacs
- Partnership firms , Trusts, Societies – Rs. 1000 Lacs
- Public / Private Limited Companies – Rs. 1500 Lacs
REPAYMENT / VALIDITY PERIOD:
- Limit 12 months
- Loan maximum 120 Months including moratorium period.